GOVERNMENT & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
-25+ years of Project Management and Earned Value Management. Systems (EVMS) design, development, and implementation of EIA-748 - EVMS Standard
- Recognized EVMS expert by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Energy, and the U.S. Intelligence Community (NGA and NRO)
- Experienced in developing EVMS proposal strategies and EVMS Certification Planning
- Consultant to acquisition professionals seeking to improve their understanding of project management, EVMS concepts and contract reporting
- Held various leadership positions in industry and the U.S. Government assuring the implementation and use of EVMS as part of effective program management processes and reporting tool
- Directed small, medium, and large engagements in the full EVMS life cycle including U.S. Government EVMS Reporting, Reviews, (IBR/EVMS Surveillance) and EVMS system compliance.
EVMS START-UP SERVICES
- Led the successful implementations of cost effective EVMS start-up solutions (e.g., EVMS Gap Analysis, EVMS policy and process design, and baseline planning and implementation and tools integration) to maximize
existing corporate standardization, integration and documentation of management best practices
PEOPLE & TRAINING
- Trained over 4,500+ acquisition professionals in EVMS Basic and Advance Concepts, and Variance Analysis / Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) analysis and reporting
- Prepared, trained, and facilitated more than 70+ U.S. Government / Industry EVMS reviews (e.g.,Contract Implementation Review (CIR), Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), EVMS Surveillance and DCMA EVMS System Compliance
- Experienced as a contractor and government reviewer in preparing for or auditing the following required reports
EVMS POLICY & PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
- Developed or re-engineered more than 100+ EVMS corporate polices, EVM system descriptions, standard operating procedures, and business reporting calendars.